Set Sail with Patricia Telesco 2004 - Last 10 Days to Register

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Merry Meet All,

      This would make a Great Gift for you and/or a loved one!

      Now is the time, to reserve your cabin, before we are sold out!

      I have only a few cabins left!!!

      It is a 5 day Western Caribbean Cruise with Patricia Telesco!

      September 27th - October 2, 2004

      Prices start at only $250.00 (Per Person/ Double Occupancy)+ Port fees &
      taxes)

      Airfare is also available, for those who need it.

      Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

      Please contact me directly with any questions you may have.
      Mike@...

      More information and online registration is at www.PaganTravel.net

      Blessed Be!
      Mike Smith