UPDATE - Crafty Crafters Expo - Touch Magick Pass It On!

  • Mike Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2002

      Merry Meet,

      Just an update to let everyone know we have only a few tables left.

      We would like everyone to pass this information on, to everyone you know. This way we can have this be the largest Pagan event and fundraiser in the Midwest.

      Let’s show the world that we truly are “ Pagan Patriots”.

      We shall NEVER forget the tragedies of 9-11-01.

      Goddess Bless the USA.

      Crafty Crafters Expo

      (Aurora IL 60542)

      Presented by: A Touch of Magick

      When: 7/21/02
      Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

      Event Details: Crafty Crafters Expo

      A Craft Expo for the Pagan Community.

      Hours are from 10 AM till 5 PM

      We will have presentations on various Craft topics every 30 min. from 11 AM till 4 PM.

      Admission is by Donation:
      Adults $5.00
      Children 12 to 16 $1.00
      Children under 12 FREE

      $1.00 discount per person with a non-perishable canned food item to be donated to the local food bank.

      Portion of proceeds will be donated to the American National Red Cross for 9-11 Disaster Relief.

      NOTE:

      Vendor's & Readers Wanted.
      http://www.atouchofmagick.com

      We are also looking for Presenters on any Magickal Topic.
      Please email me for more information mike@...

      Event Location: Fox Valley Park District - Prisco Community Center , Aurora IL 60542 IL 60542

      Directions: S.E. Corner of Lake St. (Rt.31) & Illinois St. in Aurora, Illinois

      Email: mike@...
      Website: http://www.atouchofmagick.com

    • whitewolf126
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2002
        Merry Meet!
        I just wanted to introduce myself. I have Wolfspirit and will be
        vending at the Expo. I look forward to seeing all of you and meeting
        new friends!
        It's lovely outside today! Enjoy!
        Bright Blessings,
        Whitewolf