Exclusive Article.

  • Ed Shanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello Fellow Members,

      For those of you who find interest in
      the Resurrection Mary history and ghost sightings,
      I have just added to The Unexplained World web
      site, an exclusive investigation article by
      Psychic PJ Pemberton and the Eden's Eve PSI Team.

      It is called 'Resurrection Mary - The Real Story'
      and this unique investigation article comes with
      images.

      You can view it at the site 'The Unexplained World'
      at: http://theunexplainedworld.com
      AOL <a href="http://theunexplainedworld.com"> Click here</a>

      Take care and all enjoy.
      Ed Shanahan