ANNOUNCEMENT - St. Charles Illinois - Crafty Crafters Expo

  • Mike Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
       Greetings everyone...

       Final Call for Merchants we still have some space available for the next Crafty Crafters Expo, October 12-13 2002 at the Kane County Fairgrounds.

      Merchants that have already joined us:  Studio K Designs, A Touch of Magick, Full Moon Botanicals, Rainbow Panache, The Dragon Turtle Products, Isis Creations, The Headband, Baskets of Light, Magic Bears, Hmong Tapestries, Creations by Carrie, The Monster Garden, Little Scents Bath Products, Abby’s Hallmark, American Coed Pageant Fundraiser, Precious Pigs, Chaffin Ceramics, I Do Stamp, Sister’s country Creations, Inspired Verves, Lindon Angels, Fire Museum of Greater Chicago, A AW Psychic Readings, Home Interiors & gifts, and more to come…

      Everyone is welcome. Admission is Free! Same weekend as the, St. Charles Scarecrow Festival, which is FUN for Everyone.

      More info is available at www.craftycraftersexpo.com

      Kind Regards,

      Mike Smith

      Coordinator---Crafty Crafters Expo

      www.CraftyCraftersExpo.com

    • Mike Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002

         Greetings everyone...

        Crafty Crafters Expo, this weekend, October 12-13 2002 at the Kane County Fairgrounds.

        More info is available at www.craftycraftersexpo.com