old friends reunion

  • carlkukol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      i have uploaded the flyer for the old friends reunion in the files section of this website "bench gang". if anyone is interested please contact me.also if you know of anyone that might be interested please forward it to them and have them contact me.

      i also uploaded "old friends list" to the files section of this website showing you who we have contacted or trying to contact and their status.if any members knows how to contact some of the people on this list please let me know or have them contact me.

      carl kukol, '72
      bakersfield, ca.
    • carlkukol
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2005
        for those that might be interested.

        some of us from the old gang will be at a club, in wexford, on friday 8/19/05, called fresco, watching my nephew joe waslousky play drums for a band called peter hewlett.

        everyone is welcome to join us.

        carl kukol, '72
        bakersfield, ca