boomer's beware

  • Grampapwh1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      It was fun being a baby boomer...till now. Some of the artists of the '60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers.

      They include:

      Herman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker

      The Bee Gees - How Can You Mend a Broken Hip

      Bobby Darin - Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash

      Ringo Starr - I Get By With a Little Help from Depends

      Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face

      Johnny Nash - I Can't See Clearly ow

      Paul Simon - Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

      Commodores - Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom

      Marvin Gaye - I Heard it Through the GrapeNuts

      Procol Harem - A Whiter Shade of Hair

      Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Napping

      The Temptations - Papa's Got a Kidney Stone

      Abba - Denture Queen

      Tony Orlando - Knock 3 Times on the Ceiling if you Hear Me Fall

      Helen Reddy - I am Woman, Hear me Snore

      Willie Nelson - On the Throne Again

      Leslie Gore - It's My Procedure and I'll Cry if I Want To