Re: Where is Everyone?

  • Peter walters
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      --- In CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com, Your Friendly Moderators wrote:

      > The really neat thing is that it's held in the second floor meeting room of the C.V.F.D. That's pretty much the same spot (in space) where the Original Canteen was located, before it was consumed in a fire. Kind of weird, eh?
      >
      > Your Friendly Moderators

      Wasn't there a Canteen next to Ellsworth Printing, on the Boulevard, before the Ellsworths took over the whole building?

      I am thinking mid to late 60's!

      Pete Walters, '75
    • Peter walters
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        --- In CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com, Your Friendly Moderators wrote:

        > Last year the folks who have the Class of 1973 info would not share it . . . . They never did, so their Classmates were given a triple whammy: . . . . All because a couple of people are not sharing the info. Even the 1973 Class President doesn't have the roster and CAN'T GET IT . . . .
        >
        > Your Friendly Moderators

        Friendly Moderaters,

        Those withholding information, without the knowledge of Couger Alums, can they truly be called COUGARS?

        Pete Walters, '75