Re: Florida Fall Mini

  • PeteLML@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      --- In CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com, "johler1966" <Adele.Roupp@t...> wrote:

      > So, we go to Plan B -- which we do not know what Plan B is yet -- do any of the Flor-idiots have an idea of what we might want to do for our Fall Mini???
      >
      > All suggestions gladly accepted -- yes, Allan, we will consider the "gambling" boat :):):):) Anything else????
      >
      > Adele Johler Roupp -- 1966

      Dear Adele,

      How about a trip up the St. Johns River?
      Boat Cruise - beautiful, reasonable and FUN???????

      LaVerne Buhrman (Langford), '42
    • johler1966
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2004
        --- In CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com, "johler1966" <Adele.Roupp@t...> wrote:

        > Time to start thinking about our Fall Mini-Reunion here in the Sunshine State!!!
        >
        > All suggestions gladly accepted ...

        Hey Gang --

        Have not had many suggestions??? What's going on??? HELP !!!!!!!

        Love to all,

        Adele Johler Roupp -- 1966
      • johler1966
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2004
          OK Gang --

          Talked to Lanny (our Emperor) Hill, '65, this afternoon. He has graciously offered his home AGAIN if there is enough interest in a picnic / party at the Casa de Hill.

          So, let's have a show of hands (all above the table please :):):):) We talked about a park but figured there would be a lot of restrictions as to what could be brought in and how late we could stay, etc., etc. At the Casa we could have a good time watching a Steeler game and eating and drinking and talking and carousing (for those so inclined).

          We are looking at Sunday, October 10 (playing Cleveland Brownies), Sunday, October 17 (playing at Dallas) or Sunday, October 24 (Bye week and last day of Biketoberfest).

          So, let us know your preference by putting a post on this GREAT eGroup or sending me a private email. And, of course, your Loyal Secretary will be getting flyers out in the mail, in September, as soon as we know your choice of weekends!!!! And if you don't let us know your preference, the "Committee" will do the choosing :):):):)

          Love to all,

          Adele Johler Roupp -- 1966
        • johler1966
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
            OK -- here we go again!!!! The Emperor just called and wants a show
            of hands -- who would be interested in a fall mini-reunion. Instead of having it on the East Coast or the West Coast, it is suggested we go to the middle of the state -- say Ocala or thereabouts -- and maybe
            go to a Steeler bar/restaurant.

            Are there any other suggestions out there?? We would REALLY like to
            know what yunz guys are thinking -- how about it???

            We are thinking of the weekend of November 11 (I know a little late
            this year but October games are pretty much late). So, what are
            your thoughts on this??

            Come on, guys -- we really do want your in-put. The Emperor and I
            do not want this to become all ours -- it is all YOURS and for
            everyone's enjoyment!!

            Love to all,

            Adele Johler Roupp -- 1966
            Jacksonville, FL