Happy New Year

  • Your Friendly Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      New Years Wishes

      May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-endocrinologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your gynecologist, your plumber and the IRS.

      May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

      May you wake up each day, finding that the world has not come to an end, the lights work, the water faucets flow, and the sky has not fallen.

      May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them.

      May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.

      May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to your spouse, your child, your parents, your friends; but not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor.

      May we live as God intended, in a world at peace and the awareness of His love in every sunset, every flower's unfolding petals, every baby's smile, every lover's kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.

      A Very Happy New Year to All!

      Your Friendly Moderator