Reunion 2003!!!!

  • johler1966
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      ALL I CAN SAY IS A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL -- AND IF THEY DIDN'T, IT WAS THEIR OWN FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, today, we are gearing up for the parade at 7:00 PM. If anyone sees this in time and wants to join us, we are meeting on Creighton at Bradford at 6:15-6:30 (Monday) tonight. We have a Vespa scooter being driven by WillBill Kelton IN A KILT!!! That would be enough to get everyone there to at least see this sight. He did make it to the Pub Club in his kilt -- there will be pictures posted when I get the CDs to our Friendly Moderator!!!

      Also, our Friendly Moderator was COMPLETELY taken by surprise!!! Tom Businger, Class of 1948 cooked up a plan and consulted with me. Of course I agreed whole-heartedly. Tom e-mailed me a few weeks ago and asked my opinion on presenting a home-made plaque for ALL the hard work that Bill does for us. The Plaque was presented to Bill on Saturday night plus a pen that was lovingly made by Tom on his lath and polished to a high sheen. Lynda Dysert was kind enough to take pictures of the presentation so hopefully, I will have them developed by tomorrow and they will be posted if our Friendly Moderator does not go shy on us and not post them :):):)

      Sooooooooooooooooo, since I need to meet our Friendly Moderator at the Park in about a 1/2 hour, I will post more later!!!

      Love to all and 366 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there will be a mini in October in Florida -- would appreciate any feedback as to numbers of POSSIBLE attendees since we are thinking of having it at John's house this time!!! 3 grills -- no waiting -- taking numbers for the hot tub :):):):)

      Love to all,

      Adele Johler Roupp -- 1966