Re: The walk to school!!!

  • jhill10091@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      mmm... The walk to school, from Thornburg. Uphill, both ways, in the snow...

      Yeah, Marty (Flo), Jim (Biggy Rat), and me (Lanny). I only can recall Jim and me actually walking... LOL...

      --- always thought that Flo was part of the "in-crowd",

      --- pretty and smart, National Honor Society, and all that stuff,

      I still am in awe that she was my Prom date! So, the secret is out. Yeah, and I would watch her all the time, during our class play rehearsals, but most of the time I didn't get the time of day. (and of course, no crib notes for any of my tests!!!) LOL!!!!!

      But then there was Sue, who was my lab partner. She was the only reason I think I passed Chemistry.

      There was The Famous Quote, from Mr. Perz to me, three years ago at the first reunion. It was the same thing he said to me nearly 40 years ago:

      "I did not give you that 'D', you earned it."

      LMAO!!!!!! True story!!!

      Love and memories,
      Lanny Hill, '65

      john