Re: Another PBS Music Special From the 'Burgh

  • jhill10091@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      SUPER!!!!!! The Red, White and Rock!!!!!! PBS does several of those types
      of programs, every other month or so, they are really cool to watch.

      Hope all you steadfast Craftonites are staying warm. I just did the largest
      motorcycle toy run yesterday. About 20,000 motorcycles make a trek of about
      30 miles, to deliver toys for needy children. Oh, and it was about 70 degrees in the afternoon, had to open up the leathers. :) Yeah, we Floridians wear
      leathers below 65 degrees, guess we are spoiled.

      Hope every one has the very best of holidays, we down here sometimes have
      a tough time with Christmas --- no snow and all. LOL!!!!

      TO ALL FLORIDIANS ---- mmmmm, late February, or early March timeframe ---minireunion.

      Love and memories to all

      Lanny Hill, '65

      john