Missing Digests

  • CraftonReunion
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Cougs,

      Over the past few weeks, we have had a large number (up to 60, at one time) of our Subscribers experience "bouncing" emails. This means they did not receive their Digests. Sometimes emails bounce because people change their email addresses. Many bounced lately because of Internet Service Providers, such as Road Runner. Seems like they blocked Yahoo sourced emails just for the heck of it.

      While hoping for this issue to be resolved we have been forwarding Daily Digests, to those bouncing addresses, from our aol account. We are now down to 15 bouncing Subscribers, which is much better.

      If there are any Digests that you are missing, and wish to have re-sent, please let us know by dropping a note to CraftonReunion@.... We'll get them to you ASAP.

      Your Friendly Moderator
    • ruthied1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
        Dear Friendly Moderator,

        Neither Ruthied1 nor Noamglen received 1001 and 1002. What happened?

        Ruth Dysert, '67

      • MJDKGMA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2003
          Bill,

          Got no Digests between 1019 and 1024. That's 4, right?

          Judy Davis Kueshner, '55

          [Moderator's Note: Sounds right to me. I'm missing 1020 and 1021, myself. If anyone can forward them to CraftonReunion@..., I will forward to anyone missing them. Yahoo strikes again.... LOL]