Visit us in the Park

  • jhill10091@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 3:21 AM
      :( we had folks for the parade, but not many as we would have liked.

      ----- We had a '57 Chevy (with Alumni), a '57 Ford Convertible (with the Prom Queen), a Lincoln Limo with my Mom, (Ms National Senior Citizen) and some motorcycles. It was neat, and Oh so hot!!! But well worth the effort.

      *** First mustard seed for the year 2003 is parade Float entry.

      Anyway, we're set up at the Crafton Park, so stop by and say hello.
      See you at the Reunion!!!

      Love and memories,
      Lanny Hill, '65