Trolley News

  • tpgallogly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      Down here, in Montgomery County, Maryland, there is a Trolley Museum about 2 miles from my home. At this historic place there are cars from all over the world. Yes, even one from good ol' Pittsburgh, and it sure brings back memories of days gone by. Here's the URL: http://www.dctrolley.org/

      My Mom didn't get a drivers license until '62, so we always traveled from house to house of relatives by the old trolley, and never thought about missing it, as I do today.

      When I first started on the D.C. Police Department, in '70, there was a historic car in Georgetown that was a tourist attraction, and it was always loaded.

      Hope all is well with everyone. Maybe see you at the next reunion.

      TOM GALLOGLY "66"