Anyone in Atlanta?

  • cobwebsal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hey all of you Craftonites.

      Anyone live in or around Atlanta?

      Art Butler and Glen Berny do but I came to Georgia without my address book and I can't get in touch with them. I can retrieve my mail on A O L but I can't get anything else. If anyone else is near, I sure would like to get together with you for lunch, dinner or just some coffee. Email me at cobwebsal@... and I will call if you send a phone number or write back via email.I will be here until the 8th.

      I am meeting Tom Capogreca "1957" tomorrow. He is a great guy and I am excited.

      Thanks,and Hugs,

      Sally Hindes Webber, '57

      [Moderator's note:

      Butler, Art