another bar question

  • Loring E. Jahnke
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      cougs:

      loringelizabethjahnke ('69) here.

      for a change.

      :-)))

      glenn thomson ('60) wrote in response to neonpete ('44):

      > of course i remember the barr kids, pete. there was hershey, clark and
      zagnut.

      forget hershey and clark bars. my question is, do they even make
      zagnuts anymore? gosh, what a memory they are. i had totally forgotten
      them, glenn. that coconut might have been an omen of my time to come, on
      an island where coconuts fall to the ground in front of me.

      and smash into the car when we have typhoons.

      back in crafton, i ate them in a candy form. now, i whack them open
      with a machete. :-))

      was the zagnut only a pittsburgh phenomenon?

      loringelizabethjahnke ('69)
      eelo@...
      uppertumonguam
    • glenn thomson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
        --- "Loring E. Jahnke" <eelo@...> wrote:
        > cougs:
        > glenn thomson ('60) wrote in response to neonpete ('44):
        > > of course i remember the barr kids, pete. there was hershey, clark and zagnut.
        >
        > forget hershey and clark bars. my question is,do they even make zagnuts anymore? gosh, what a memory they are. i had totally forgotten them, glenn. that coconut might have been an omen of my time to come, on an island where coconuts fall to the ground in front of me and smash into the car when we have typhoons.
        > was the zagnut only a pittsburgh phenomenon?
        >
        > loringelizabethjahnke ('69)

        hot ziggety zagnut IG.
        dunno whether they are still around but i think they were made in the burg by Clark. remember Teaberry gum?

        glenn thomson (60)