File - Mailing List - E-Mail FAQ.txt

  • CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 3, 2013
      CraftonReunion Mailing List - E-Mail FAQ

      Q.1.
      How do I send mail to everyone on the list?

      There are two ways. If you have an original post, use your email to compose the post and send it to CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com
      or:
      If you wish to reply to an existing post, use your "reply to" function, to a Daily Digest or an Individual eMail, and it will automatically go to the list.

      Q.2.
      How do I reply privately to someone?

      If you wish to reply privately to the individual, you have to cut and paste their e-mail address into the "To" section of your reply. Or you can log in to the Group and reply to an Individual Message. Just be sure to click the drop-down "Reply To" box for the Individual. Otherwise your reply will go to the entire list. To log in you need a Yahoo ID.

      Q.3.
      How do I send email only to the list owner?

      Send your private post to CraftonReunion-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Q.4.
      How do I change my settings so that I get Individual Emails?

      Send a post to CraftonReunion-normal@yahoogroups.com

      Q.5.
      How do I change my setting so that I get Daily Digests?

      Send a post to CraftonReunion-digest@yahoogroups.com

      Q.6.
      How do I turn off my mail temporarily while on vacation?

      Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CraftonReunion, enter your user name (Yahoo ID) and password, select the link 'My Groups' on the left. There is a box called 'delivery options' for this list on the right. Set this to 'No Mail / Web Only'. When you return from vacation and want to resume, go back and set the delivery options to 'Individual Emails' or 'Daily Digest'. You can read the archives when you get back if you want to catch up.

      Q.7.
      How do I read the old posts?

    • CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com