Re: Happy New Year!!!

  • Jane Lewis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      --- In CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com, "craftonreunion" <craftonreunion@...> wrote:

      > After 15484 messages, since March 30, 2000, it is my duty and privilege to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.
      >
      > Bill Cain, '65
      > U.S.C., PA

      The same to you, and thanks for all that you do -- your dedication is fantastic.

      Jane Staaf (Lewis), '51
      Sterling Heights, MI
    • William Kirkpatrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
        Hub 59 here

        Bill I applaud you for your patience. What you have done is not a job
        I could even attempt. I am just so glad to be part of this group. It
        allows me to share.

        A good New Year to All.

        Hub Kirkpatrick, '59
        Tarpon Springs, FL
      • war021@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2012
          Indeed, a very Happy New Year to All!!
          How about this weather in the Northeast, eh?

          Will Aston-Reese
          Carlynton '76
          The Rock On The Kill, NY