Passing of Patty Wilson (Knuff), '66

  • Sandra Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      It is with great sadness that I report the passing of Patty Wilson Knuff. She graduated from Crafton in '66. Sister of twins Bill and Linda, '65, and Nancy, '68 - we were lucky to have grown up with them on Afton Ave. Many great memories, we were like family!! Patty had just found out a few months ago that she had a rare form of cancer and fought the battle hard but succumbed on Tuesday, March 31st. She and her husband, Jim Knuff, lived in Las Vegas after many years of happiness and many wonderful cities they called home. I will forward any more info I receive.

      Sandy Stewart, '74
      University Park, PA
      814.863.5668
      sls34@...