HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

  • littledon47
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      I would like to wish everyone God's Blessings for the coming year.

      I hope all of you think, or dream maybe this will be the year when people start to understand each other. Whether it be neighbor understanding neighbor, thug understanding police, governments understanding each other, or races understanding. My resoloution for the coming year is each day to try to do some thing positive that involves someone else. This will not be easy, but I am damn sure gonna try!!!

      Have a wonderful year!!

      Don Little, '65/'66
      Mckees Rocks, PA
    • John Small
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
        Don,

        What a beautiful resolution, and how much better the world would be if we all made that our resolution!

        John Small, '52
        Pleasant Hills, PA
      • William Kirkpatrick
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
          Hub 59 here,

          I try and live life one day at a time but the last two days I have had trouble with that. Christmas is put away and I guess I am just waiting for January to get started. This year has to be better than last and, on a daily basis, I have to hang my hat on that. My first AA sponsor, Ronnie, said, "Hub, the Lords Prayer says 'give us this day or daily bread.' It says nothing about weekly bread or monthly bread."

          1 good lesson for me today.

          Hub Kirkpatrick, '59
          Tarpon Springs, FL