Re: Thanksgiving Thoughts.

  • William Kirkpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hub 59 here,

      Went to church Thanksgiving day. Two neat things.

      One, they were serving Thanksgiving dinner in the parish hall at Noon. We had guests and it was nice to socialize with them before the dinner and other Church members.

      The more important thing was Fr. Docher's sermon. It was based on the thoughts of being thankful. But the zinger came about half-way through. He said it is easy to remember to give thanks but this week at least lets try "Thanks Living" all week. Wow, Talk the Talk but then, in turn, Walk the Walk. I have had a good amount of peace trying to Thanks Live this week. Try it, you'll like it.

      Hub Kirkpatrick, '59
      Tarpon Springs, FL