Re: AARP SURVEY....for those 60 years old and those getting there.

  • johler1966
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      --- In CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com, "joey" <jmljr2002@...> wrote:

      > AARP Survey
      >
      > Q: What is the most common remark made by 60+ year olds when they
      enter antique stores?
      > A: "Gosh, I remember these."
      >
      > J.M. LEPAK, Jr., '63
      > Brandon, FL

      I do that all the time!!! Oh, wait a minute -- I WILL BE 60 :):):):)

      Adele Johler Roupp -- 1966
      Jacksonville, FL
    • craftonreunion
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2008
        --- In CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com, "johler1966" <Adele.Roupp@...> wrote:

        > I do that all the time!!! Oh, wait a minute -- I WILL BE 60 :):):):)
        >
        > Adele Johler Roupp -- 1966
        > Jacksonville, FL

        A fellow who was at an old age nursing home sitting on a bench when another elderly woman came up and stood in front of him and flashed her breasts while shouting "Super Sex."

        The old fellow looked at her for a second and said, "I'll have the soup."