Shared Memories

  • sjk680@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      --- In CraftonReunion@yahoogroups.com, "sg0721@j..." <sg0721@j...> wrote:

      > I tell of that event in my Memory Book, and I'll copy and paste a bit of that story here:
      > . . . .
      > Some joker is bound to remark that our kids and we celebrated too many New Years Eve's like newlyweds!
      >
      > Scott Green, Sr., '36
      > Jean St. Clair Green, Mt. Lebanon, '38
      > Pleasant Hills, PA

      Thanks so very much, Mr. Scott Green, for your wonderful memories, and sharing them with us.

      It really helped me take a trip down the memory lane of Crafton, and bring things into prospective for this new year 2006. Although far from home for many years, I am nostalgic and, at the holidays in particular, missing the old homestead, old friends, and familiar places of the holiday season.

      Wishing all of you Cougars everywhere a happy and healthy 2006.

      Jane Kibler Keyes, CHS class 1964
      Plantation, FL