RE: [Craco] Researching - Episcopia, Statile & Novelli/o

  • joe.rinaldi@bell.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2011

      Fred – did you already respond to this request?

      Thanks,

      Joe

      Office:  905-282-4112

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2011
         Hello, Dear Joe,
        While I do not have an Episcopia in my Lorubio/Mormando family tree I do recall one Episcopia family in Brooklyn. The family lived on the corner of 67 Street, off 13 Avenue.

        There is one incident I remember.
        One Episcopia teenage boy and one Mormando boy were riding their bikeson 13 Avenue and hitched onto a trolley car. The Episcopia boy injured his leg and walked with a limp for the rest of his life.

        I know this does not help the person looking for his ancestors. Perhaps this story would be of interest.

        Hope the weather is cooler and less humid in Canada. It has been horrible here.
        Enjoy the summer with your family. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
        Marilynn

        On 07/18/11, joe.rinaldi@...<joe.rinaldi@...> wrote: in my

      • madis618@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011

          Dear Craco paesani,

          I did receive a reply from Fred Spero. I appreciated his quick reply. However we have a little conflict with who one of my ancestors is. I would like to continue discussing it with him.
          I thank Marilyn for her information on the Episcopia family in Brooklyn. This is another branch I will research.

          Mauro DiSanza