Looking for Tanico family in Brooklyn

  • lenacamperlengo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2010
      Marilena Turco from Craco has asked us to search for her Tanico relatives who moved to Brooklyn. If you know anything you'd like to share, please e mail me and I will contact her.

      Many thanks,
      Lena
      lenacamperlengo@...
    • vascione@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2014
        Ciao Lena,

        I have been a member of the Craco Society for about a year.

        The post that I am replying to is a few years old, but I wanted to let you know that I have Tanico relatives who moved to New York from Craco.  If you are still in touch with Marilena and she has specific names, I would be happy to share information with her.

        Best regards,

        Victoria
        vascione@...