2010 Feast of San Vincenzo! Oct 24 in Manhattan

  • captjoe60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hi Lena,

      What a trip down memory lane.  My grandparents lived up the street from San Giuseppe, on Monroe Street, Every Sunday, my Mom & Dad, and all the aunts, uncles & cousins would meet at 13 Monroe st for dinner.  It feels as if it were 3/4 of a century ago.  (It was 75 years ago)

      I'm still on the boat in Jacksonville, hope all is well by you.

      Ciao, Capt Joe Guarino

    • anzilo
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2012
        Just joined your group and found the Oct. 24 trip to be one that I hate to miss, but unfortunately have other plans. I attended St. Joseph School from 1st through 8th grade and graduated in 1957. I was born on Cherry ST. and lived on Pearl St. until I was 17. My grandfather who was born in Craco lived on Vandewater St. Mike Anzilotti