Welcome

  • lenacamperlengo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Welcome to our Craco listserv. We are more than just an e mailing
      collective. Yahoo Groups gives us a 'home page' where I've loaded web
      links, photos and documents. You can access the home page either
      through a hyperlink in a group e mail, or you can sign into your Yahoo
      Groups account, select 'my groups' and click on Craco. Please feel
      free to add your photos, documents, and any web links you may have
      that pertain to Craco.

      Also, feel free to invite interested parties to join. They can do so
      themselves by sending an e mail to:

      Craco-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Grazie,
      Lena
    • captjoe60@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Lena,

        I subscribe to another link named "C omunes   O f   I taly

        We discuss ALL thing Italian. have you heard of it?  Great group, much information.

        Ciao, Capt. Joe

        See what's free at AOL.com.