309Consider a Craco Society membership

  • lenacamperlengo
    Sep 27, 2010
      Since our creation in 2007 The Craco Society worked to preserve the history, culture and traditions of the small town of Craco. Beyond participating in social networking groups such as this e mail list, 377 individuals have chosen to support the Society directly by becoming members. Their dues are a key component in maintaining our mission and they help underwrite Society activities that include publications, genealogy research, and events.

      We invite those of you who use this e mail list and are not already supporting the Society to consider the benefits of membership.

      Joining now gives you the advantage of membership through 2011. You can find more details on our website: http://thecracosociety.org/Join%20Us!.htm
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic