RE: [CEF] The 'I know Fran' thread

  • Fran Hensler
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 16, 2012
      Michael -

      I just noticed the "lsoft" part of your email userid. I assume that this
      refers to the lsoft as in the wonderful LISTSERV software developed for the
      VM operating system by Eric Thomas. Are you connected with L-soft? I've
      been on many a discussion list hosted by LISTSERV.

      /Fran

    • Manuel Presnitz
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 26, 2012
        Gerry, that's really a neat trick! I've never though about the ,Edit Msg' function in that context.

        I have another one to convert the scrambled UTF-8 message in readable form. Just do ,Save to Archive...' with that message and open with an UTF-8 compatible program (e. g. notepad in Windows; in Un*x a simple ,cat' should do). Et voilà :-) At least it works for some test cases, I don't know if it's a general solution.

        Best regards,
        Manuel.

        Gerry Bates hat am 26.03.2012 um 18:49 folgendes geschrieben: