Re: [CalypsoMail] Calypso with WinXP

  • Dennis Baron
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 9, 2005
      I am not running Calypso today, but when I did, I had the same problem
      with WinXP...even before the Service Pack 2 came around.

      Paul Watson wrote:

      >On 09/02/05 at 11:47, Chris G wrote:
      >

      >>how about setting it to not prompt.
      >>that's how i have courier set up.
      >>

      >Good workaround Chris, but the 'Display file browse dialogue before backup'
      >option has to be unchecked as well.
      >
      >Thanks
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Paul Watson
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 9, 2005
        On 09/02/05 at 14:35, Dennis Baron wrote:

        >I am not running Calypso today, but when I did, I had the same problem
        >with WinXP...even before the Service Pack 2 came around.

        How are you finding Thunderbird Dennis? Can you make it so that you only
        have 1 inbox for all accounts like Calypso?
      • Dennis Baron
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 9, 2005
          I don't use it that way, but yes, Mozilla and Thunderbird now have
          something called a "Global Inbox".
          Mail from different email addresses or accounts comes in and you can
          then move it to whatever folders you want