Into

  • Brenda K. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hello Everyone and welcome to CalypsoMail.

      I decided to start this list because I was not able to find another list for
      people who use Calypso. I have always been a die hard Eudora Pro user until
      I had a new computer built and after I installed Eudora Pro 4.2 I found that
      the program uses a whole lot of resources and I was having problems running
      several programs at one time as long as I had EP open. <sigh>

      So that is when I started looking for a new e-mail program. I guess I
      downloaded and tried just about every program out there and Calypso was the
      only one that came anywhere close to doing everything that I needed a e-mail
      program to do so I have been using it every since and I have been pretty
      happy with it. By starting this list I was hoping that we could help each
      other since there is some things that I am not to sure if Calypso will do or
      not.

      If you are a Calypso user or if you are thinking about trying the program
      please feel free to start posting anytime. <G>

      Now a little about myself. I own 15 e-mail list but this is the first one
      that isn't Rottweiler/dog related in some way so you can see why a good
      e-mail program is very important to me. <G> I am also the President of the
      Southern States Rottweiler Rescue, Inc. which covers 7 states and I do Web
      Design. I do own another list that I started a little over a month ago named
      K9SmokeFree for people who smoke but would like to quit and own any type of
      pet. I started that list because I was planning on quitting smoking and so
      far the list has helped several people. I am not anti-smoking by no means
      since I love to smoke but due to health reasons I think I need to quit. I am
      also a Diabetic and the doctor tells me I need to quit so I am giving it a
      try.

      Again please feel free to start posting at anytime.

      @(~~~>~~~ Brenda K. Jones ~~~<~~~)@

      <mailto:im4rotts@...> or Rescue <mailto:ssrrescue@...>
      Southern States Rottweiler Rescue, Inc.<http://www.ssrottweilerrescue.org/>
      *Web Page Design* <http://www.stonefort.com/design.htm> ICQ# 170253
      Stone Fort Rottweilers <http://www.stonefort.com/> Owner Of:
      Several Rottweiler Related E-Mail List, K9Nutrition & K9SmokeFree