Family

  • rodger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
      My name is rodger duffy, my family is from Mulloch Dubh
      in Annagry,in Donegal
      Familys names are Rodgers,Sharkey,O'donnell,Duffy,
      Pa Sharkey (boxer) is a cousin
      Packie Bonner (football goalie) is also
      anyone to whom this sounds familiar,please let me know
      Had gone there in '02 and had a grand time
      meeting Leo Brennan and Clannad at his opening
    • james kirkwood