New to Group - Haggerty

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hello to all,

      As I have been learning about the family history, I keep getting
      refered back to County Donegal. As I still don't have the relative that
      ties me to there. I'm hoping to come up with a name that will break
      the "so called" wall.

      I'm primarily concerned with Haggerty and the various variations of the
      name. Seems I keep finding more as I look.