Malloy / Dougherty / Toy / Coyle

  • featheredherring
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2006
      These are my Donnegal surnames.
      Toy & Coyle seem to be from Moville Upper based on family tradition & the 1796 Flax
      growers list.

      Daniel Toy m. Rosanna Coyle (b. 1780 Donegal d. 1878 Wilmington, DE, USA) in Ireland
      before 1812. I have a near complete chart of their descendants up to 1941.

      John Malloy (Maloy, Melloy) m. Ellen Dougherty (both b. 1814+/-) in Ireland before 1837.
      Came to Riddley Township Delaware County, PA. I have found descendants of 2 of their 6
      sons