my interests

  • jacqui
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      Good Evening All

      thought it was time I posted my interests since Ive been a member
      now for four days, so here goes:
      My fathers family are from Donegal predominately around Falcarragh
      and Ramelton.
      Falcarragh people are Coyle...my grandmother was JULIA (sheila)
      COYLE born in 1912 she was 1 of 11 children to JOHN COYLE and HELEN
      DOCHERTY most of John and Helen's children came to scotland a few
      others went to America and at least 1 left America and went home to
      Ireland (the story in the family was that Hannah came home and died
      behind the hill, I think my father did show me said hill at one time
      but I was to young to take notice and now its too late....such is
      life)
      At some point I think I am going to have to hire someone to get bmd
      records for me in Ireland as I cant get to any FHC facilities and
      family info only goes as far as John's father and mother being
      MAURICE COYLE and HANNAH MCFADDEN.
      Or maybe a wee trip is in order :))

      Thanks for listening

      Jacqui