15Re: Sheilds, O'Donnell, Boyle and McGettigan

  • Donna R.
    Sep 24, 2008
      Just wanted to let Pat and Betsie know that some of the Philadelphia
      info is available online at the link listed below. Donna

      http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=0

      --- In CountyDonegalGenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Smith Henson
      <patriciasmithhenson@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Betsie I would love any information on the McGettigans. My
      ggrandmother Catharine came over in 1853 to Philadelphia so any
      information would be great. Let me know if there is anything I can
      help you with. Thanks again PAT

      McGettigan
      > To: CountyDonegalGenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 5:16 PM
      >

      > I'm also looking for McGettigan's.  My McGettigan's were in the
      Phila area.  If you want the little bit I have e-mail me.

      > Betsie
      >

      > Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial
      challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information,
      tips and calculators.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic