10Sheilds, O'Donnell, Boyle and McGettigan

  • patriciasmithhenson
    Sep 20, 2008
      Hi Everyone!

      I hope that I can help with information for the rest of you. I am
      looking for the following families:

      William Shields born 1824 Donegal died abt1902 Clearfield Co PA
      Catharine McGettigan b. 1833 Donegal died abt 1900 Clearfied Co PA
      Grace O'Donnell b. 1850 Donegal died abt. 1904 Homestead PA
      John Boyle b. 1848 Dungloe, Donegal died 1907 Homestead PA

      I am having so many brickwalls with my grandparents Shields, McGettian
      and of course O'Donnell because Donegal has so many of them. If anyone
      has any information on these family names you will help years of
      frustration in searching....I do not know any of their parents names
      nor where in Donegal they are from. Anyone from my family that would
      have that information are now dead, so any information will be a
      blessing thanks! Patricia Smith Henson
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic