MEMBER POST: MUSIC VIDEO FOR RANSOM

  • donnamwilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      The Band "RANSOM" that I am working with are planning on doing a
      music video and they are not sure which song do do a video about. Can
      you go to their my space page to listen and then vote on the song
      that you think they should do a music video on.

      Thank you!!

      http://www.myspace.com/TheBandRANSOM

      o CRY OUT LOUD
      o NOT NOW