I was a young boy when I saw the movie "Gunga Din". For many years I would watch it in the theater and on TV, About 6 years ago, I got an AVI file of theclydemcd
And you got the poem mixed up with Kubla Khan. The opening line of the Coleridge poem is "in Xanadu did Kubla Khan his stately pleasure dome decree". One ofrfannan1
Well, I did screw it up pretty badly by confusing Coleridge with Kipling. Guess you just can't trust your memory after 50 years. Larry Davis On 4/17/2015 5:38larrynorthwest
A supplemental group to
- Dec 8, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.