FROM ADA...THANK YOU NOTE

  • ADA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009
      I'd like to thank All and everyone for music shares. I was able to get them from website during my visitation time with my family in Poland.
      Downloading over 400 files will keep me very busy - I'm so grateful to you All for such opportunity to build my music library, as well for all wonderful articles about country music. Thank you so much! Ada.

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4530 (20091021) __________

      http://www.eset.com