The Kingston Trio

  • Colin Kilgour
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      My pick of what I've heard down the years

      There are some duplications (from varying albums/sources) so if you're keeping one of those, then just go with the one that sounds brightest & best to your set of ears. On two of these dupes, there are live versions - and very nice they are too. So, let's get folksy ........

      My faves are The New Frontier (just fantastic!), Ruby Red & Greenback Dollar

      a zipped file, around 116 MB
      http://www.mediafire.com/?kt0fsmc5g576h2b

      01 Stay Awhile.mp3
      02 Love's Been Good To Me.mp3
      03 Poverty Hill.mp3
      03 Where Have All The Flowers Gone.mp3
      09 Where Have All The Flowers Gone (live).mp3
      23 Where Have All The Flowers Gone.mp3
      05 Run The Ridges.mp3
      07 Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound.mp3
      07 Try To Remember.mp3
      08 Greenback Dollar.mp3
      66 Greenback Dollar.mp3
      03 Greenback Dollar (live).mp3
      03 Greenback Dollar.mp3
      08 Mark Twain.mp3
      08 Rusting In The Rain.mp3
      10 Ballad Of The Thresher.mp3
      11 Colorado Trail.mp3
      11 The Whistling Gypsy.mp3
      12 Tom Dooley.mp3
      13 Rider.mp3
      22 Let's Get Together (Live).mp3
      26 It Was A Very Good Year.mp3
      28 The New Frontier.mp3
      80 The New Frontier.mp3
      40 Ruby Red.mp3
      63 Allentown Jail.mp3
      I'm Going Home.mp3
      Getaway John.mp3
      Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream.mp3
      San Miguel.mp3