Hey, Bossa Nova Baby

  • Colin Kilgour
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      it was a hit in the early sixties for Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd so hopefully round about 'on topic'

      just did me a project, mostly from CDs I've had at home for eons:
      Music for relaxin'

      http://www.mediafire.com/?8gnibsnnadaqm

      contains '25' items in all =

      Bossa compilation 1.zip (these 12 - also available as individual files)

      Baia stan getz charlie byrd
      Corcovado getz/gilberto/jobim/gilberto
      Desafinado getz/gilberto/jobim/gilberto
      Desafinado stan getz charlie byrd
      � luxo s� stan getz charlie byrd
      O grande amor getz/gilberto/jobim/gilberto
      O pato stan getz charlie byrd
      Para machucar meu cora��o getz/gilberto/jobim/gilberto
      Samba Dees Days stan getz charlie byrd
      Samba triste stan getz charlie byrd
      The Girl From Ipanema getz/gilberto/jobim/gilberto
      Vivo sonhando getz/gilberto/jobim/gilberto
      =============
      Bossa compilation 2.zip

      (these 10 - also available as individual files)

      Astrud Gilberto - Canto De Ossanha
      Byrd Charlie - Meditation
      Byrd Charlie - The Girl From Ipanema
      Byrd Charlie - Wave
      Nunca Me Deixes (Bobby Hackett-Billy Butterfield)
      Once I Loved - Astrud Gilberto
      Sandpipers - Let Go (Canto De Ossanha)
      Sergio Mendes - Mas Que Nada
      Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66 - Wave
      Soul Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones

      =============

      Frank Sinatra and Antonio Carlos Jobim. just as a zip file. Contains following
      tracks

      The Girl From Ipanema.mp3
      Dindi.mp3
      Change Partners.mp3