Re: What is Zhiva doing in this scene?

  • Mathew
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 10:22 PM
      Haha. I don't think she's trying to make a gesture around her crotch.
      What she's doing is mocking Tony's laughing at her, and her hands just
      happened to be down...there...in the manner that they were in. So I
      don't believe there is any meaning to it. Nice catch though.

      Mat

      --- In Cote-de-Pablo@yahoogroups.com, "josephhysong"