Welcome, New Members!!!

  • Jessy Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi, new members!!!

      Welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy your stay. We uploaded some
      pics of Cote de Pablo in the Photos section of the group, so check
      that out when you get a chance. Feel free to post any pictures of her
      that aren't currently there, and also, please feel free to post your
      opinions about Cote and/or NCIS. Also, if you are interested, please
      visit our other brand new group, NCIS Fanfiction:

      Have fun!

      Sincerely,
      Group Owners:
      Jessy and Mat