Patterns of History

  • Mary E. Chancellor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2001
      While doing a search for patterns, I noticed that the link for the
      Patterns of History (Wisconsin State Historical Society's pattern
      project) was not working. They can be found at:
      http://www.shsw.wisc.edu/patterns/index.html
      They have a whole series of victorian patterns that might be of
      interest. Be sure to check out the videos while you are at the site!