Feedback on study garment webpages

  • aduriaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2014
      Ok, I had trouble finding individual posts on study garments so I browsed the websites linked to assignments.

      http://www.craftycostume.com/ - I especially loved this assignment. I liked the inclusion of a family autobiography element plus photos and the way in which the costume's history was presented in an entertaining, detailed way that had a clear and attention-grabbing narrative.

      Another webpage which caught my eye was the assignment on a 1960s fun fur stole, mainly because the garment itself was glamorous and evocative, and because the student who put the report together created a little story about how it might have been worn during the era in which it was produced.