Final assignment - study garment report

  • aduriaud
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2014
      I'm doing these assignments slightly out of order - here's the final one and I have a couple of earlier ones to finish. I'm not sure where to post feedback on other students' study garments? Do I use this page? Thanks.

      http://heartofquartz.weebly.com/study-garment-report.html
    • Allegra Carlton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2014
        Pettipants is not a name I recognise; in the UK in the 60s when I was a teenager we called them bloomers - at least in my school.
        They are back big time here in the UK, but now as support/control garments and are widely marketed - probably partly as a response to the increasing number of larger and obese women of all ages.   The ones currently on sale use lycra and strong elastic and are all about presenting a streamlined shape and eliminating the signs of excess fat,  so the influence of the fashion market appears to be driving this comeback, but as you comment, they do prevent chafing, and are comfortable.
        I personally never thought I would ever wear them again but my sister has worn them for years and loves them.  I bought some fairly recently and find them really comfy and warm!

        --
        Allegra
      • Thecostumersmanifesto@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2014
          Yes, you just reply to their posts, and this creates a thread of conversation on the list.

          Sent from my iPad