I am interested in the history of fashion

  • Danielle Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2013
      I am interested in the history of fashion because making historical costumes for renaissance festivals has connected me to other people more than anything else I have ever done. My best friends happen to be women I bonded with while making costumes. History in general fascinates me, the more I study the more I see that humans remain basically the same.