Hello

  • zimt93
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 15, 2013
      I'm interested in history in general, but especially in the history of clothing from early medieval times onwards,including techniques,fibres, crafts, fashion, traditional costumes, but also the influence on art and painting (Nazarenians, Pre-Raphaelites, Art Nouveau, etc.)

      Martine
    • Jo-Anne
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 27, 2013
        Hi, I am a retired nurse who would have liked to go into costuming if I had another life. (I know , I know, i could still do it...but no more getting up early and living in the fast lane for me!) So at present, I am satisfying myself by studying fashion online and sewing some fashions for dolls. Why dolls you ask? Simple if I make a mistake...less ripping out.
        I will probably lurk for awhile before actively participating. Thanks Ipperwashjo